Tuesday, June 24, 2008

JACK WITH A TWIST out in bookstores today!

My second novel, JACK WITH A TWIST (Engaging your adversary and other things they don't teach you in law school) comes out today. I hope you'll check it out!

Tonight is the Book Launch Party in New York City, but if you're not around tonight, don't fret! My tour calendar gets bigger each day:

Summer Gazebo Readings Series, Kiwanis Club of Oceanside
Monday, July 14, 2008, 7 p.m.
Schoolhouse Green on Foxhurst Road in Oceanside, just east of Long Beach Road

Books and Books, Coral Gables, Florida
Book club luncheon
Saturday, July 19, 2008, 1 p.m.
265 Aragon Avenue

Barnes and Noble, New York City
Thursday, August 7, 2008, 7 p.m.
Book reading and signing
Lincoln Center (Bway at 66th Street)

Want some free stuff? Email me with your address and I'll send you a free JACK WITH A TWIST bookmark and pen!

Hope to see you this summer!

xoxo,
Brenda

No comments: