Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hot date

I'm thrilled to announce that my publisher has set the publication date for my second novel, JACK WITH A TWIST (Engaging your adversary and other things they don't teach you in law school). It will be out on bookshelves on June 24, 2008 and I'm absolutely thrilled.

The funny thing about that pub date, though, is that I already had it highlighted in my calendar, since it is my father's birthday! I think that it's a pretty lucky coincidence, and can only mean good things for my second book. I always think it's so special when things happen on those dates that are special for your family. My brother was born on my grandfather's birthday, and my first date with my fiance was the same day as his nephew's birthday (which, at the time, he told me was very lucky!). Do any of you have shared "lucky" dates?

No comments: