Monday, November 21, 2011

Things I'm excited about this week

My week has been made and it's only Monday.  The Bluths are back, baby!!  It's official.  Arrested Development is back again.  First as episodes on Netflix, and then as a movie.  Arrested Development is my favorite TV show of all time, so I could not be more excited.  Every time I watch an episode on re-runs, I'm amazed by how smart and funny this show is (was). 

Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy working on a third Before Sunrise film.  On paper, these movies don't sound like they should work-- two people just walking and talking all night (or day, in the case of the second film), with little to no action-- but they do work.  And I can't wait for more!

And this last one really needs no description at all.  The.  Hunger.  Games.  The trailer looks every bit as amazing as the book.  My only complaint?  I can't wait to see this movie, so hurry up and release this, would you?!



Truly so much to be thankful for this week!

No comments: