Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Come and see about me


Put it down in pen: I'll be reading and signing books at Barnes and Noble in Carle Place on Thursday, October 3rd at 7pm!


I'd love to see you there!
Brenda Janowitz Author Photo
One of the most exciting things about writing a book is walking into your local bookstore and seeing your work, out there in the wild, for all the world to see!

I'm so excited to be reading at my local Barnes and Noble next week.  Come hear me read from RECIPE FOR A HAPPY LIFE, and talk about writing and my inspiration for the novel. Here's the info:

Thursday, October 3rd at 7pm
Barnes and Noble
Country Glen Center
91 Old Country Road, Carle Place, New York

And if your book club is reading RECIPE, email me. I'd love to come to your book club meeting, or call in. 

See you soon!

xoxo
brenda

No comments: