Monday, June 4, 2007

Book review: NEXT THING ON MY LIST by Jill Smolinski

Put "Next Thing On My List" on YOUR list!

Do you have a life list? A list of things to do before you hit 25? Neither did June Parker. But when a tragic accident puts her in possession of another woman's life list, entitled "20 Things to Do by My 25th Birthday," June undertakes to complete the list for her. June embarks on a journey that will change her life, and the lives of those around her, forever.


Next Thing On My List is funny, sweet and touching. You'll be rooting for June from the first item on the list that she tackles straight through to the last. This book will make you smile, warm your heart, and maybe even make you shed a tear (in a good way, of course!).
I highly recommend Jill Smolinski's Next Thing On My List!

No comments: