Saturday, March 7, 2009

Got a story to tell?

So, have you always wanted to write a book?  Do you have a story that's just dying to get out?  If so, print out some of those pages you've been playing around with and bring them to my writing workshop!

I'll be teaching at Mediabistro on Sunday, March 15th from 1pm until 5pm.  The workshop is a great forum to get pages of your novel read and critiqued, meet other writers, and network for the future.  We always have a total blast, and everyone who takes my workshops loves em!

For the deets and the application, click here.

I hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,

First let me just say, you are my chick-lit hero! Or maybe heroine, since we're just a coupla gals! Let me also just say, that thank you for letting me just say! Growing up, all the kids in school would call me ashley, but my name is geraldine! what kind of a taunt is that?! it doesn't even make chick-lit sense! my favorite soup is chick-lit noodle. i've got a story that's just literally bursting out of my uterus, although, i think it's actually an ovarian cyst. the story is about a young girl who was molested and then molested her parents, even though her parents were the ones who molested her in the first place! can you believe it? neither can chick-lit i. hope all your dreams come true, and that that mediabistro course you're teaching brings you a little-read interview in marie claire.

love and i hate men too,

geraldine