Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Inspiration

So, you may have missed it, but RECIPE FOR A HAPPY LIFE has a gorgeous new cover!!  Yes, yes, the old one was gorgeous, too.  But the fabulous art peeps over at St. Martin's saw this one, and we just knew that we had to change the cover.  I hope you like it!


What do you think??  I'm totally in love.  This cover is elegant and fresh, and does a really nice job of describing the feel of the book.  It would also look amazing on your coffee table!!

In honor of this new cover, I've re-designed my whole website!!  (And this blog, if you hadn't noticed!!)  So, check out the new website and let me know what you think.  Also, don't forget to sign up for my email newletter list-- I've re-designed the emails, too, and there will be lots more book news coming up in the next few weeks (including book giveaways!).

xoxo
brenda

No comments: