Monday, July 2, 2007

Crazy wedding story contest winner!

I hope you enjoyed last week's first crazy wedding story! Our second winner is the fabulous Tongela Johnson.

Her story is a little something I like to call: "Clean up, aisle three!"

I got married on September 2, 2004, which ended up being the hottest day of the year. My wedding was outside, our guests and our wedding cake were melting. Really...the cake had to be turned around for photos because one side was completely melted.

I'm terrified of bugs and a bee got caught inside my veil during pictures. I completely lost it. I started running and ripping my veil off trying to get away from the bee. I ended up with grass stains all over my dress.

I guess I should have known my marriage was going to be HELL. I met my now ex-husband in Walmart. I keep asking them if I can have a refund.

:-)

No comments: