Thursday, December 18, 2008

What's going on with my television?!

Well, my hubby just told me that one of my favoritest shows on TV, Pushing Daisies, is being canceled. 

I just cannot understand this. Pushing Daisies is one of the smartest shows on television-- certainly one of the best written shows that I watch. (Sorry, Real Chance at Love!) 

So, then, why is this amazing show being canceled?! What-- was it not funny enough? Not clever enough? Not technicolor dream-licious enough?! I really don't get it.

How ABC can cancel a show that is so intelligent and entertaining is beyond me. Especially when you think about all of those other shows that stay on the air. Now, I don't like to be negative on this blog, so suffice it to say that you know which ones I'm talking about. And so do they! Shows That Are Not Worthy, you know who you are!

But, alas, some shows stay on the air, while my most favoritist ones get canceled. Damn you, ABC! DAMN YOU!!!

6 comments:

S. Krishna said...

TOTALLY agree with this one - what am I going to do without Ned and Chuck?

Jess Shevitz Rauch said...

Not to be negative but sounds like ABC is dead to you! (Hi!!)

Harley said...

I'm heartbroken too! It's utterly charming & one of the few shows I really look forward to. It gives me that delightful "Amelie" feeling every week...

Aunt J-ha said...

The first season was perfect, but it ended too early due to the strike and it lost too many viewers when it came back this fall. It IS a great show. I loved the concept, colors and story. The actors (especially Kristin Chenowith) were so talented. I will be missing it too!

wrecklessgirl said...

it's rather ridiculous to end this show...i'll be writing a blogpost about it soon, too.

K said...

When I heard that Pushing Daisies was canceled I just couldn't believe it. How could a show that is nominated for 12 Emmys be canceled? It's so smart, so funny, it's even great to look at (settings, costumes, actors ;) )! ABC is so stupid.