Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to Marry a Millionaire

For those of you who love the trash-tastic reality offerings on VH1 as much as I do, Christmas comes early this year!

Everyone's favorite manipulator is back! And better than ever. Yes, bikini-clad Megan from Rock of Love and I Love Money has got her own show, and it'll be out on August 2.

It's called Megan Wants a Millionaire. Straight, to the point-- you've gotta love the title! We get to watch Megan on her quest to marry for money. What could be better?!

There's a preview clip for the show here, which really needs to be seen to be believed. The highlight for me is the fact that one of the millionaires vying for Megan's attention is Sex Toy Dave, who some of you may know from the Millionaire Matchmaker.

So, who do you think should be the next VH1 crazy to get his or her own reality show?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly could never stand Megan! She is like a knock off version of Heather for me, but I like Heather.. But I know I will watch the show because I am addicted to them. lol.. Charm School, New York Goes To Work, Brooke knows best.. I love them all! lol

I think Becky Buckwild should get her own show. How funny would that be?

Eleni said...

I really hated Megan she was so annoying, I just wanted to slap her when she spoke lol...but i'll prolly still watch it lol

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for IT of love!

2 Boos & Rebecca said...

Brenda NO NO NO!!! I can think of a million things better- like a lobotomy. Or herpes. Or both of them together. I agree with of your other posters- Becky Buckwild needs a show...