Monday, July 28, 2008

Based on a true story

Wonder if Trip was invited to Brooke's wedding? Whether or not you've read JACK yet, the answer can be found in my new short story: BASED ON A TRUE STORY.

You can access it FREE (yes, FREE!!!!) on the eharlequin.com website! Just click here to start reading! A new chapter will be posted every Monday morning.

About BASED ON A TRUE STORY:

Gorgeous fiancé? Check. Totally in love? Check. Hair more-or-less frizz-free? Check. Ready to meet the ex-boyfriend and his new movie-star wife for dinner?

With this hair? God, no.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I need to prove something to Trip. Or to his twig—I mean, wife. It's just that I have my dignity to protect.

And the things I've done for my dignity…which may or may not include bringing a fake fiancĂ© with a fake Scottish accent and a kilt to Trip's wedding. But Trip doesn't know any of that. Will never know that. I pulled off the charade and now my life is perfect.

What? He's making a movie? About a girl who goes to her ex-boyfriend's wedding? Starring his beautiful celebrity wife? And they need my help to make it accurate? Why would that be a problem? I've nothing to hide….

I'm totally screwed.

No comments: