Thursday, July 24, 2008

Even more FREE STUFF!

Am I starting to sound like that "free money from the government" guy you see on the informercials, or what?!?!

It's just that you all KNOW how much I love free stuff and how I try to send you free stuff all the time....

Well, turns out that my friend Jason Pinter feels the exact same way about free stuff. Because-- wait for it-- he's letting everyone read his first novel for FREE! That's right! You get to read a book for free!And not just any book. It's the first book in Jason's Henry Parker series, called THE MARK.

I read it, and I have to tell you, I couldn't put it down. For me, it was Jason Bourne meets Peter Parker-- a non stop thrill ride that entertains as it keeps you guessing. The film rights have already been optioned, so you've got to check it out before it hits theaters. And did I mention-- it's free?!?!?

Don't say I never gave you anything.

No comments: