Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Okay, so I know that this post comes crazy late, but what can you do?

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I, myself, am still recovering from the massive amount of hot dogs consumed over the weekend at various BBQs. Yes, it's Tuesday and I still have a tummy ache. But at least I didn't eat as much as these guys.

Other highlights of my weekend:

An awesome review of JACK WITH A TWIST from Modern Girl Style.

Going to see Hancock on the big screen. Critics hated it, I lurved it.

This video that I found on Bridalwave. I must admit-- I LOVE these shows. But, I love watching them get skewered even more!!!

The Nathan's Annual Hot Dog Eating Competition. Most. Exciting. Competition. Ever. Seriously, tho-- they went to sudden death! In your face, Kobiashi!!!

Yes, I know what you're thinking: I truly live on the edge. What were the highlights of your weekends?

No comments: