Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So, you think you can dance?

Okay, so this blog isn't really about whether or not you can dance. In fact, it's not about dancing at all. It's just that I think that the title of that show is so hilarious. I mean, how confrontational can you be? I just imagine that wacky screaming lady (aka, Mary Murphy) using that line as she challenges people to dance offs. "SO, you think YOU can dance?!"

But, I digress. I'm writing today because eharlequin.com has posted a free article on writing! And since I wrote it, I thought I'd tell you all about it! It's called "Acting Up" and it's about how you can use three act structure to write your very own novel. So please go and check it out!

And if I've gotten you into the mood to dance, just check out the new song on my profile page (selected by the lovely and talented Brenda -- great name, huh?). If that fabulous jam doesn't get your feet moving, you're just dead inside....

No comments: